Panhandle Health District has opened the criteria to all Idahoans 16 years and older!!!
Find available appointments below! Please remember that you must be a patient of Family Health Center to sign up.
We only have the Moderna vaccine available and it is currently only approved for 18 years old and older.
Family Health Center
***IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COVID-LIKE SYMPTOMS NEAR YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE, PLEASE RESCHEDULE AS YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE***
*** If you do not fall into one of these categories, please do not sign-up yet as your appointment will be automatically canceled. Please check back regularly for updates and changes.
1. Do you have to get your 2nd dose of vaccine exactly 28 days after the first vaccine?
2. When I check the website there are no appointments available, what do I do?
3. When should I check the website to schedule an appointment?
4. Can non-patients of Family Health Center get vaccinated?
5. Where should I get my second dose?
Have more questions about the Moderna Vaccine?
04.07.21 For the safety of our patients and staff we are still requiring masks in the office. Please feel free to wait in your car if you are unable to wear your mask in the waiting room. Thank you for understanding and keeping our patients & staff healthy!