Currently, we are contacting patients on the waitlist for ages 75+. We anticipate it will take at least 3 weeks to complete that list. We will then move to the waitlist for ages 65-74 around the 1st of March, which we anticipate will take at least 4 weeks to complete. Finally, we hope to be able to start contacting individuals on the waitlist ages 18-64 by the first of April. These dates are approximate and subject to vaccine availability.
Family Health Center
***IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COVID-LIKE SYMPTOMS NEAR YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE, PLEASE RESCHEDULE AS YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE***
*** If you do not fall into one of these categories, please do not sign-up yet as your appointment will be automatically canceled. Please check back regularly for updates and changes.
1. Do you have to get your 2nd dose of vaccine exactly 28 days after the first vaccine?
2. When I check the website there are no appointments available, what do I do?
3. When should I check the website to schedule an appointment?
4. Can non-patients of Family Health Center get vaccinated?
5. Where should I get my second dose?
Have more questions about the Moderna Vaccine?
We are currently seeing patients in the office and by video visit. Face coverings required in the office.
Call us for an appointment at 208-263-1435.
For up-to-date COVID-19 information click below.